Learn How to Make Realistic Melodies Using one of our Guitar VST Plug-ins: Virtual Guitarist SILK.
Try it out!
- Grab the trial version of Virtual Guitarist SILK if you haven’t got the plug-in already. It’s free, and it runs for 30 days – without any limitation.
- Install it, open your DAW, and find Virtual Guitarist SILK in your list of virtual instrument plug-ins, and open it on a track.
- Load the MIDI file: SILK-midi-file
- Drag the MIDI file to the Virtual Guitarist Silk track
- Get the Drums MP3 file: SILK-Tutorial-DRUM-TRACK
- Download the Piano MP3 file: SILK-Tutorial-PIANO-TRACK
- Download the Bass MP3 file: SILK-Tutorial-BASS-TRACK
- Drag each of the MP3 files to individual tracks.
These tips and techniques should set you up with enough skills to have a realistic sounding guitar in your next VST production!
Martin Seyer is a composer, sound designer and music educator who works for the music and media industry in close collaboration with artists, directors and theatre productions.
Make sure to check out the other Virtual Guitarist tutorials as well!
Stunning guitar tracks without playing guitar
How to create a progressive heavy metal riff
How to create a disco funk riff with Virtual Guitarist SPARKLE
“Down By The Lake” – A musical walk-through
Combine Virtual Guitarist IRON and Virtual Drummer HEAVY