Realism – Using Bass Notes, Variance and String Damping
Learn how to make realistic melodies using Virtual Guitarist SILK
Try it out!
- Grab the trial version of Virtual Guitarist SILK if you haven’t got the plug-in already. It’s free, and it runs for 30 days – without any limitation.
- Install it, open your DAW, and find Virtual Guitarist SILK in your list of virtual instrument plug-ins, and open it on a track.
- Load the MIDI file: SILK-midi-file
- Drag the MIDI file to the Virtual Guitarist Silk track
- Get the Drums MP3 file: SILK-Tutorial-DRUM-TRACK
- Download the Piano MP3 file: SILK-Tutorial-PIANO-TRACK
- Download the Bass MP3 file: SILK-Tutorial-BASS-TRACK
- Drag each of the MP3 files to individual tracks.
These tips and techniques should set you up with enough skills to have a realistic sounding guitar in your next VST production!
Less Controls, More Control!
The secret behind the virtual guitarist series is centered in UJAM Instruments frustration-free design policy - no sound engineering or guitar skills necessary! Just Insert the plug-in in your compatible DAW of choice and start producing realistic sounding guitar tracks in an instant using the intuitive controls.